Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT)
The National Junior School is a member of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust, for more information including Charity trustees’ and members’ names and annual reports please visit their website.
Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust
Ruskington Chestnut Street C Of E Academy
Company Number: 08737412
Governance documents: https://thelaat.co.uk/governance-documents/
Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust has adopted the Lincoln Diocesan vision for Church schools as its own vision. This underlines to all the strong family links between the two separate organisations and supports everyone in their understanding that diocesan schools within LAAT continue to be part of the diocesan family.
The need for pupils to actively engage in Excellence, Exploration and Encouragement underpin LAAT’s belief that all children need to flourish in a creative environment that allows them to become all that God intended.
- Transform the chances of individual pupils
- Use the collective strength within the Trust and other schools in the Diocese of Lincoln
- Be fully inclusive to all
- To support and develop all staff to be the best that they can be
- Be sustainable through the expertise within the organisation, through partnership with our current good or better schools and external partners
- Bring strength, motivation and purpose through the belief that every child should be enabled to be all that God intended
- Be distinctive and unique in character relevant to the context